Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my tuesday night

my boyfriend and i went to the radiohead show last night. it was really awesome. some people may gasp when i say i didn't know a buttload of radiohead, but the albums i do have, i really enjoy. but with saying that, their show really did keep my attention.. even with not knowing every song that was played. :)

wow... that was my big thing and all i had was that little splurge about it? hmm.. welp, i just don't know what to do.. guess i'll end this posting before i began to bore anyone :D

*instant snapshot*

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I love Radiohead! That's so awesome that you got to see them. Glad you had a good time. :)

imajeanyus said...

me too!! there were a couple of people that kinda distracted me throughout the night (loud talkers behind me who decided to call people on their cell to share with them the awesome songs that were being played) but over all it was great :)