Thursday, January 14, 2010

its the little things...

it's amazing what a little fresh air and sunshine can do.  for anyone who has read through my blog before, you may know that i work from home and in the past year and a half have become more of a hermit than i ever dreamt of becoming.  there are sometimes where i dont even peek outside my window at days at a time... and i often find myself dragging and just plain out feeling BLAH. 

today i got a surprise "IM" from my kinda, sorta mother in law (whom also works from home) and her and her employee invited me out just to run some errons and get starbucks.  It was just the pick up that i needed!  it was nice to get out of the house and actually being social with someone face to face instead of through txt or internet.  don't get me wrong, i love my internet and all the commincation that comes with it.. but apparently i've been under estimating the power of real life human contact.

yay for little things that brighten your day!

2 comments:

ash said...

sunshine can really do a body good :)

imajeanyus said...

@ashley - <3